Monday, February 18, 2013

World Wide Web

In the future I predict that the World Wide Web will incorporate more smart technology into cloud environments to enhance user experience and functionality.  An article written by Gregory Ferenstein, introduces Ray Kurzweil, who is the Google's Director of Engineering.  Ray Kurzweil wants to incorporate artificial intelligence into their search engine.  He explains instead of a semantic method search tool, one incorporated with AI will alleviate unnecessary search queries and cater more to the user. 

Cloud computing today is the forefront of computer programs. It basically consolidates computer programs in an online environment saving resources and money.  In the article "Cloud Computing", written by Brian Hayes he refers to one companies slogan that utilizes a cloud suite as, "No Software!"

1 comment:

  1. I agree and I believe Google's search engine already has some type of smart search technology built in. I find that with Google I can often find what I need quickly without having to search through unnecessary websites. While for example while on yahoo (Which I tend to never bother with) has led me to a lot of unnecessary websites and junk. This might be tied in with the fact that I rarely frequent Yahoo and have Google as my home page.

    ReplyDelete